Mock CG



Had our first 2 rounds of Mock Cellgroup and they were awesome! Did the word and games, and it was my first time preaching formally, kinda stressed! But really thank God that everything went well even though I spoke a little too fast (My bad habit, sigh.). Preaching the word is really a huge step of faith out of my comfort zone. At first I was still quite worried if I'll be able to do a good job, but then again, I thought about why I am even in SOT in the first place. I came here to be empowered in the word, and if there is a particular area where I am weaker in, this should be the time where I build myself up and learn to become better. And thank God, everything went well and I'm really thankful for all the valuable comments!
Mock CG has really brought my team closer together. I am really really so proud of all my team members when I saw them preaching, leading praise and worship; overcoming their fears to fight this good fight. Especially the international students who had to overcome language barriers, really inspired me alot :) Thank God for very very encouraging team members who are always so supportive and fun-loving. They never fail to brighten up my days and bring joy to my SOT journey!
I love Team 19! :)
Good Morning SOT!



I have been praying, waiting and hoping for this day, and it finally came to pass. Led praise in SOT for the first time this morning! It is of course, very stressful haha. But thank God that after it started, it wasnt that scary actually. Afterall, this is what I've been wanting to do :) Thank You so much!
Honestly speaking, even before I got informed that I will be leading, I have already been visualizing myself leading 'Freedom' on stage and I have no idea why. So when Sendy asked me for my song, Freedom has already been stuck in my head for ages and I just knew that I have to sing it today. Haha.
Thank you to everyone for your encouragement! :D
Thank you Team 19 for coming especially early today just to sit in the second row to support!
Thank you Jessel and Sendy for your help and guidance!
Thank you SOT Choir for all your cheers and encouragement!
Thank you Gwen Adrian Ivan for BVing for me today!
Thank you SOT Band for playing fo rme today!
Thank you to SOT students who came forward to me to encourage me after the P&w, even though you all dont know me. I really feel so blessed!
Most importantly, thank You! Thank You for giving me this opportunity to lead Your people, and also for being with me :) It really couldnt have been possible without You. Like what I was praying about yesterday, even the little becomes much in the Master's hands. I dont have alot, but what I have, I'll give them all to You :)
Vocal Classes!
At the start of this year, I made a new year resolution that no matter what, I need to resume my vocal classes this year, even if it means that I have to work to earn money to pay for my classes. I have not been attending classes for the past 1-2 years and I really feel the need to improve on my vocals in order to have greater breakthroughs in my ministry. Afterall, I need to use my voice in almost every single area that I am currently serving in. If I want to be a better BV/Choir Vocal IC, I really really need to work on the technical aspect together with the spiritual aspect.
And reallyyyyyy THANK GOD. Because of one email, I am on my way to fulfilling my new year resolution! I will be starting vocal lessons with Sherlyn very soon, and lessons will be fully paid for! God is really so so so good :D
I know that even though Im rejoicing now for the classes, very soon I will be feeling all stressed up because of the things I have to learn and improve on. Haha but well, if I really want to break through, it comes at a price :) Way to go Velle!